Friday 30 August 2019

Thank you ladies for all your kind comments they are most appreciated.
I do believe I have entirely lost the plot.....  I have a number of things with a deadline of end August - and sort of assumed this challenge was one of them.....  I had thought it odd that no one had posted anything, but thought - it’s relaxed, it’s ok...... then two days ago I realised.... the deadline for this is not for another few weeks - duh - I don’t think I’ve ever been this far ahead of the game!

Merci  à toutes pour vos commentaires si gentils, elles sont très appréciées.
L'empêche que je crois avoir perdu le fils.... j’avais de nombreuses choses avec une date fixée fin aout, et je croyais ce défi entre eux...... J’avais trouvé un peu étrange que personne avait posté quoi que ce soit, mais me disais - c’est bon, elles sont toutes relaxes, détendues.  Il y a deux jours j’ai réalisé - la date pour ce challenge n’est pas pour quelques semaines..... duh!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave your name if you make a comment. Thank you.