Monday 1 July 2019

Dear women,

The 30 June has come and gone and my piece is not ready - I’m still had stitching away! The great thing is I know you all understand and I feel no pressure - it will arrive in its own time. Thank you for being so patient with me.

And a quick message to Claire: you may not feel that all your effort resulted in a ‘super’ piece but I find your work always so thought provoking, so intricate, complex and beautiful and I love that. I find the colours you used and the kaleidoscope effect so effective in taking one element and letting it take you wherever it goes. I find that very liberating and I am so looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Well done.

And hopefully will write soon again with my piece.
Happy days to you all,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave your name if you make a comment. Thank you.