Wednesday 26 February 2020

Marilyn is on her way

Hello ladies

I am so sorry for bing so quiet here on the blog - I have been working, I promise!

I am hoping to get my piece for Ana's fantastic photo finished by the weekend - and then post it here. In the meantime, here are two photos of the work in progress. It is still very experimental, so I don't really know how it is going to look when finished, so it will be a surprise for me too!



Je suis vraiment désolé d'avoir été si calme ici sur le blog - je travaille, je le promets!

J'espère que ma pièce pour la photo fantastique d'Ana sera terminée d'ici le week-end - puis la poster ici. En attendant, voici deux photos des travaux en cours. C'est encore très expérimental, donc je ne sais pas vraiment à quoi ça va ressembler une fois terminé, donc ce sera une surprise pour moi aussi!

Bissous,
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Claire

    Je t'imagine en pleine action sur ton ouvrage. En voyant tes essais sublimes cela annonce une belle création. Courage le résultat final sera j'en suis sure très éloquent.

    Bises Lydie

    I imagine you in full action on your work. Seeing your sublime essays this announces a beautiful creation. Courage, the final result will be, I am sure, very eloquent.

    xoxo Lydie

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave your name if you make a comment. Thank you.