Saturday 14 September 2019

I still can’t get the better of technology and add comments to posts.... so here in a new blog are my comments!
Lydie - looking very interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing how it develops! And curious to know what materials/s you are using.
Ana - I’m really pleased to hear you’re able to travel! And look forward to hearing about it as I don’t really know Portugal at all.
Love what you’ve done so far - sophisticated simplicity! Looking forward to seeing how they will all hang together.
Just enjoying a large gin and tonic in the fading sunshine having spent a most enjoyable afternoon at the Cheese Festival in Sturminster - twinned with Isigny Ste Mere - so degustation of pont l’eveque, mimolette and other French and English specialities.... yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave your name if you make a comment. Thank you.